Action Chapel Baltimore is a branch church of Action Chapel International (originally Christian Action Faith Ministries), headquartered in Accra, Ghana, under the leadership of Archbishop N. Duncan-Williams and regional bishop, Bishop Kibby Otoo. We are a prophetic, multinational church–a house of prayer for all nations that exists to make Christ known, multiply champions and plant churches throughout the world.
For more information, be sure to download our visitor brochure.
What to expect:
- Freedom of expression in worship: we lift our hands, kneel, clap, run, jump and lie out flat before God
- Sound doctrine: an unadulterated word of God preached under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit
- Prayer: for real.
What we are not:
- Perfect. We are not perfect but we are striving for excellence and provoking one another to be better.
What we are:
- A people desiring the fire for God, discovering our callings, and asking God to transform us by His Word.
- To train and develop Christ-like disciples in their God-given gifts and callings
- To make Christ known throughout the world through the multiplication of Action Churches
- Prayer is our life-line and life-style
- Valuing people from all walks of life
- Empowering people to discover and fulfill their God-given abilities and giftings
- Demonstrating the compassion of Christ to humanity
- Raising up champions through strategic prayers and the prophetic for the end-time harvest
- Building healthy relationships and families
- Building bridges between cultures and generations
- Believing God no matter what
- Embracing the five-fold ministry of apostles, prophets, teachers, pastors and evangelists
- Enforcing the rights and benefits of the finished work of the cross for every believer
- Maintaining the integrity and soundness of God’s Word
- Believing in the demonstration of God’s power to heal and deliver today